Open Monday through Friday 11AM to 5PM, Saturday 11AM to 6PM and Sunday noon to 5PM.
Village Artisans is a cooperative art gallery in Yellow Springs featuring locally-made, affordable hand-crafted jewelry, woodworking, pottery, photography, paintings, drawings, fiber, glass, and mixed media art. Located at 100 Corry Street in Yellow Springs, Ohio, the regular gallery hours are Monday–Thursday 11 am-5 pm, Friday-Saturday 11 am-6 pm; and Sunday Noon-5 pm.
Woods & Water: Watercolors by Libby Rudolf at the Winds Cafe’. The exhibit will be up May 9- July 2, 2023An Artist Reception will be Sunday, May 21, 4-6pm with delectable refreshments.
Come see Libby’s artwork of nature scenes, many painted on site.
Visit us on Corry Street in Yellow Springs!
Artisans and their craft
- Amy Achor, photographic art and ceramics
- Tara Anderson, ceramics
- Jennifer Berman, cartoons and prints
- Carol Culbertson, ceramic and weaving
- Lowell Converse, wood turning
- Bill Felker, book binding
- Pam Geisel, art quilt
- Sara Gray, fused and stained glass
- Talitha Greene, jewelry
- Rosie Huart, mixed media
- Theresa Mayer, lampwork and fused glass
- Cynthia McDonald, gourd art
- Leah Mendenhall, oil and acrylic paintings
- Melanie Gleaves Morrett, print making and oil paintings
- Kathryn Pitstick, mixed media
- Libby Rudolf, watercolor paintings and mixed media
- Ryan Taylor, photography
- Barbara Vandecreek, lampwork and glass jewelry
- Diane Schwob Zubrick, eco print scarves and ceramics
last updated 5/23