Open Monday through Friday 11AM to 5PM, Saturday 11AM to 6PM and Sunday noon to 5PM.
Village Artisans is a cooperative art gallery in Yellow Springs featuring locally-made, affordable hand-crafted jewelry, woodworking, pottery, photography, paintings, drawings, fiber, glass, and mixed media art. Located at 100 Corry Street in Yellow Springs, Ohio, the regular gallery hours are Monday–Thursday 11 am-5 pm, Friday-Saturday 11 am-6 pm; and Sunday Noon-5 pm.
Visit us on Corry Street in Yellow Springs!
New Artist Joins the Village Artisans… Welcome Fabienne Bee!
Fabienne Bee is an acrylic painter who draws her inspiration from the physical world around us .
Her natural style brings focus to the land and farms that sustain us both mentally and physically.
She enjoys the impact that large scale painting bring, but is enchanted with the small intimate ones as well.
Fabienne has a talent for finding antique frames that she believes add character to her paintings. Some of the frames may be scratched or dented, just like people.
Visit Fab’s Village Artisans’ Page for contact information.
Artisans and their craft
- Amy Achor, photographic art and ceramics
- Tara Anderson, ceramics
- Jennifer Berman, cartoons and prints
- Carol Culbertson, ceramic and weaving
- Lowell Converse, wood turning
- Bill Felker, book binding
- Pam Geisel, art quilt
- Sara Gray, fused and stained glass
- Talitha Greene, jewelry
- Rosie Huart, mixed media
- Theresa Mayer, lampwork and fused glass
- Cynthia McDonald, gourd art
- Leah Mendenhall, oil and acrylic paintings
- Melanie Gleaves Morrett, print making and oil paintings
- Kathryn Pitstick, mixed media
- Libby Rudolf, watercolor paintings and mixed media
- Ryan Taylor, photography
- Barbara Vandecreek, lampwork and glass jewelry
- Diane Schwob Zubrick, eco print scarves and ceramics
last updated 8/23