Village Artisans is an artist cooperative in the village of Yellow Springs, Ohio located in the Corry Street Shops. Come and browse the shop’s collection of unique handmade art created by local artists and offered at affordable prices. Village Artisans Shop is open Monday through Thursday 11:00AM – 5:00PM, Friday and Saturday 11:00AM – 6:00PM and Sunday 12:00PM to 5:00PM.
ART ON THE LAWN… 12 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!
ART ON THE LAWN IS THE FINE ARTS AND CRAFTS FESTIVAL HELD IN YELLOW SPRINGS, OHIO EACH YEAR. AUGUST 14, 10AM-5PM.
WE’VE GOT PHOTOGRAPHY, POTTERY AND PAINTINGS!
GLASS, BEADS AND STONES!
WOOD, FIBER AND CLOTH!
IT’S A FESTIVAL TO KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF!
AND COMICS, TOO!
ART ON THE LAWN 2021
JOIN THE VILLAGE ARTISANS IN YELLOW SPRINGS ON AUGUST 14! Just take St. Rt. 68 into town and you will be right there! The festival is held on the school grounds of Mills Lawn Elementary. Mills Lawn Elementary School is directly across from the Mills Park Hotel.
Artisans and their craft
- Amy Achor, photographic art
- Tara Anderson, ceramics
- Jennifer Berman, cartoons and prints
- Sue Brezine, watercolor painting
- Carol Culbertson, ceramic and weaving
- Lowell Converse, wood turning
- Bill Felker, book binding
- Pam Geisel, art quilt
- Sara Gray, fused and stained glass
- Talitha Greene, jewelry
- Rosie Huart, mixed media
- Theresa Mayer, lampwork and fused glass
- Cynthia McDonald, gourd art
- Leah Mendenhall, oil and acrylic paintings
- Melanie Gleaves Morrett, print making and oil paintings
- Kathryn Pitstick, mixed media
- Libby Rudolf, watercolor paintings and mixed media
- Ryan Taylor, photography
- Barbara Vandecreek, lampwork and glass jewelry
- Diane Schwob Zubrick, eco print scarves and ceramics
last updated 6/30/21