… is an artist cooperative in the village of Yellow Springs, Ohio located in the Corry Street Shops. Come and browse the shop’s collection of unique handmade art created by local artists and offered at affordable prices. Village Artisans Shop is open Tuesday through Sunday from noon to 5:00 PM.
Jennifer Berman, the newest artist to join Village Artisans!
She is a cartoonist, a linocut print maker and a postcard artist who lives in Yellow Springs with her husband, Matt Minde, offspring Joseph and Eliza and numerous creatures. Graduating with a philosophy degree from Antioch, she has written and published several books and her cartoons have appeared in more than a few national magazines. We welcome Jennifer as our newest member! Stop by the shop and check out her work.
Artisans and their craft
- Amy Achor, photographic art
- Tara Anderson, ceramics
- Jennifer Berman, cartoons and prints
- Sue Brezine, watercolor painting
- Carol Culbertson, ceramic and weaving
- Lowell Converse, wood turning
- Bill Felker, book binding
- Pam Geisel, art quilt
- Sara Gray, fused and stained glass
- Talitha Greene, jewelry
- Rosie Huart, mixed media
- Theresa Mayer, lampwork and fused glass
- Cynthia McDonald, gourd art
- Leah Mendenhall, oil and acrylic paintings
- Melanie Gleaves Morrett, print making and oil paintings
- Kathryn Pitstick, mixed media
- Libby Rudolf, watercolor paintings and mixed media
- Ryan Taylor, photography
- Barbara Vandecreek, lampwork and glass jewelry
- Diane Schwob Zubrick, eco print scarves and ceramics